Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What A Great Month - April In Review

I have two things to report in this post, both of which are milestones for me.

First up, I'm absolutely thrilled to report that my youtube channel just got its 100th subscriber! Whoohoo! As of right now, I have close to 9,000 views, which in my book, is pretty awesome for a channel I started just over a month ago.

Also of great excitement to me is the amount of traffic this blog has seen over the past month. At final count, I had just over 7,000 views last month! Seeing as how my grand total is about 37,000, that means that a HUGE chunk of my total views came recently! That is really exciting to me, and I'm so happy that so many folks have discovered and are enjoying my blog. I will do my best to keep the content interesting and alive. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to send them along.

No comments: