Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gas Caps and Headlights Ordered

I went on a bit of a shopping spree today, and picked up left and right front headlights for the car, and also two Shelby gas caps. Though the gas caps are not accurate to the film car, they are very close. The real gas caps have been identified, though they are a lot more expensive, and tend to be a bit beaten up. Well, the ones I have seen.

Since they will be indistinguishable from the real thing to anyone but the most trained observer, I figured I would go the discount route. They'll still be pretty though!

Of course, I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

I also did a bunch of internetting and found a few options for the correct seats. Also found the correct steering wheel, and rear lights. I'm debating on what direction to go as far as those parts go, though I suspect the steering wheel is a slam dunk.

No comments: