Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Milliskin Arrives

Today my latest order of Milliskin came in, and I must confess, this stuff is just plain perfect. As I was hoping it would be.

You can barely/sorta tell from this picture, but on the right is the fabric I had previously. This is the royal blue from Spandex World. The stuff in the middle is the new arrival from Spandex HOUSE. The fabric on the right is a TAD more green than the other, and for that reason I don't love it as much. By itself, it looks great. But when you hold it next to the stuff in the middle, it looks almost turquoise. I'm VERY happy with this new fabric, and I am finished with my search. All I need to do now is get the diamond pattern printed on it and I will be ready to go.



In order to keep things striaght in my head, I started to put together a swatch book. This will be a three ring binder that has swatches of all of the fabrics I order, and contact information in case I need more. Oh, and part number too. I can't keep this stuff straight in my head anymore, so I have to write it down.



That's all for now. Still no final word on the fabric for the trunks, though I have a lead. The stuff that came today wasn't quite right.

No comments: