Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Supplies Ordered

Nothing really to show today, just wanted to offer proof that things are continuing. I've placed an order with Burman Foam for a bunch more liquid latex for the cape, and also tried out some new urethane, BJB F60. Never worked with that stuff before, but it came highly recommended.

Should be out here in a few days, at which time I'll try to put together another test pour of the belt.

OH, just yesterday I headed over to Michaels (my least favorite store in the entire universe, by the way) and got some foam core. I need to finish molding those pieces of the chest emblem!

This weekend has been a real wash, as I feel totally destroyed from my first two sessions with my new personal trainer. Yup, trying to work on myself too, along with these infernal costume pieces.

No comments: